Friday 17 April 2015

Updates

Updated Layout:

I have completed a little re-work on the blog and have added links to the top on the initial platforms that games will be reviewed. This should make the reviews easier to access and I think it makes it look a whole lot more organised and helps with the aesthetics.


Updated Format:

From time to time there will be guest reviewers on the site, I have decided on this for a couple of reasons but mainly to allow a more frequent stream of content so the blog is updated on a more regular basis. I already have one reviewer lined up so hopefully expect things to happen shortly in terms of a slightly more regular stream. If you would like to also become a guest reviewer, please feel free to get in touch in the comments (I may set up a new e-mail address also in the future).


Updated Reviews:

Along with the guest reviewer updates, the next game from me will most likely be Donkey Kong Country on SNES. A very popular game that I never got round to ever completing but hope to do so over the weekend. At some point, I am hoping to also do some negative (maybe, dare I say... humorous) reviews but as this blogging stuff is all brand new to me, I want to be able to get into the swing of things first.


And Finally...:

I want to thank everyone for reading so far, whether you saw the blog through Twitter, Reddit, or the Soccer Manager website or whatever medium. I want to thank you wholeheartedly, the blog got a great number of views over the last few days form here in the UK but also in the U.S., Germany and France. I hope you have enjoyed what you have read so far.

As I said a little further up, all this blogging stuff is VERY new to me so if there are any features you would like to see, let me know and I will do my best to integrate any added functionality e.g. subscribe buttons (which I don't know how to add just yet... EDIT: ADDED!), and as I mentioned above, I will create a new e-mail address and post it at the top of the blog soon enough should anyone want an alternative channel to get in touch.


Thanks again to everyone, and I hope for at least the DK review to be up this weekend. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment