Friday 17 April 2015

New Features

New E-Mail Address:

A new e-mail address has been added to the First Look Retro Game Review blog. For those interested, please visit recollectgamereview@outlook.com to discuss review suggestions, guest reviews etc. Anything retro game related!


New Top 5 Page:

A new page has been added at the top of the blog to show a personal 'Top 5' based on the reviews made. It is a little shallow for now but as reviews progress, this should get populated. As I mention on the page, as with everything else in this blog, it is my own personal preference so you may not see your favourite game on there if a) I haven't reviewed it or b) I thought a few games were a little better.



New Venue/Event Page:

A new page has been added at the top of the blog to show venues and events I am going to or have been to. At the moment this will be heavily North East (England) based. Although if you do have any suggestions, let me know. When I find a moment, I will probably review them too.



New Subscription Feature:

For those who are wanting to subscribe, first off, thank you for taking an interest. Secondly, there are links to the right of the blog to allow RSS or e-mail subscription if that is your thing. Again, I am not very experienced with blogging but I believe you will get a notification/e-mail when a new post is made on the blog.


Thanks again to everyone who has already shown an interest. It is greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment